Tracer Wire is a special cable. We can use it in the detection of underground piping utility lines.
- Both Cu (Copper) and CCS (copper clad steel) conductor are available.
- Super flexible as copper or 2 times higher strength than copper are both available.
- HDPE/PVC jacket with thickness 30Mil or 45Mil.
- It is not easy to corrode, chemicals and not easy to impact and wear.
- Designed for Open cut, directional drill, Direct-burial suitable
- CE , ROHS, ISO9001 and ISO4001 certificates are avialable.
We design Cu (copper) tracer wire for 30-600 Volts applications. It could be used to locate underground utility lines such as gas, water, sewer, telecommunication pipes and cables. In conclusion, we can use it in open cut projects.
It is consist of a copper conductor and of 8-14 AWG and with 30/45 mil thick HDPE jacket. The rated voltage of the jacket is 30-600 volts. Likewise, its jacket is RoHS and CE certified.
We design CCS tracer wire is for 30-600 Volts applications Above all, you can use it to locate underground utility lines. For instance, gas, water, sewer, telecommunication pipes and cables.
Therefore, ccs tracer wire is the perfect substitute of copper tracer wire in directional drill projects.
The CCS tracer wire is consist of a solid CCS conductor of 8-14 AWG and with 30/45 mil thick, HDPE/PVC jacket. The rated voltage of the jacket is 30-600 volts.Likewise, its jacket is RoHS and CE certified.
Usually it is used in the detection of underground piping utility lines.