PARTICIPATION OF WIRE 2022
General Clad is proud to announce our participation of the coming wire 2022 in Messe Dusseldorf, Germany.
Join us at booth Hall 11_E14 to learn more about our bimetallic products.
Exhibition: June 20-24, 2022
Location: Messe Düsseldorf, Germany
General Clad booth no.: 11_E14
For more information, please visit: https://www.wire.de
Cancellation of WIRE 2020
Due to the COVID-19 situation in Germany, we are sorry to inform all our clients that the scheduled Wire 2020 in Dec 7-11th has be cancelled.
We will participate in the wire 2022.
Looking forward to meet you in Dusseldorf in 2022.
- 2010 Started the development of copper clad material as a technical team
- 2011 Developed the first copper cladded Steel wire for Jewelry industry.
- 2012 Change company name to General Clad Co., Ltd and developed EHS copper clad steel wire for China Railway
- 2016 Granted patent for producing Aluminum Clad Steel wire and developed EHS copper clad steel wire for China State Grid.
- 2017 Developed EHS copper clad steel wire for Missile and Torpedo.
- 2018 Developed 0.06mm CCS fine wire
- 2019 Developed High Tensile Copper Clad Aluminum Alloy wire (HTCCAA)
- 2020 Granted patent for the process and equipment to produce metal fiber.
- 2021 Developed 316 stainless steel fiber and Titanium fiber & Fiber Felt
WHY CHOOSE US
- China National Standard Drafter
- Qualified National Project Supplier
- ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certified factory
- Technology driven R&D team
- Professional sales team in 4 countries with 12 years industry experience
- A level supplier of famous brands
With 12 years continuous development of cladding technology , we are proud to present you these products:
Our products could be found in these projects.
Since the first day General Clad was founded, we’ve been devoting our efforts to help our clients achieve their requirements in Bimetallic field.